B15 Sentra Forum banner

FS: Front Wheel Bearings, Rear Brake Hoses

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  CoastGuardZ 
#1 ·
$35 Shipped for all.

I bought these parts a little over a year ago and before I got around to doing the work my wife decided it was time to buy a new car. I moved them around in the garage, forgot all about them and found them while cleaning up the garage due to an upcoming relocation.

2 - NEW Timken Front Wheel Bearings PN: 510061
2 - NEW Timken Bearing Retainers PN: RET114
1 - NEW Raybestos RR Brake Hose PN: BH381580
1 - *NEW Raybestos LR Brake Hose PN: BH381581*

* Note about LR Hose: I ordered all of these parts from RockAuto.com... This hose came in box instead of a bag like the other. When I received it, the metal ends had the corrosion that you see in the picture, the rubber is obviously in new condition.

The current cost for these parts new from rockauto is ~$62. I will ship all of them anywhere in the US via USPS for $35.

See less See more
#2 ·
Somebody... Anybody? Any offers at all? I was planning on using the USPS flat rate box method to ship... So depending on the box it fits in ~$5-11.25 for shipping... So I'll take offers above that. Thanks!

-Nate

#3 ·
Last call. Seriously, I no longer have the car and I'm moving to the other coast in one month. Just cover the shipping and they're yours. Trash day is Thursday, if I don't have a response by then I'm tossing them out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.