B15 Sentra Forum banner

02 spec v head work...

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jsoul328 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey I'm new to posting on this site i usually come on just to look for answers... But i'm having trouble finding what i'm looking for. I'm currently trying to build a turbo spec v most of the pieces are in place Greddy e-manage ultimate/turbo kit/fuel pump/injectors/gauges etc. Now i'm getting into preparing the motor to handle the power i'm trying to stuff into it. Also getting the forged set pistons,rings,rods. need to know what is the best i can get for a descent price. i was looking into the 2jracing stuff but a little shaky on there forged set. maybe wiseco idk. Also I'm looking into head work or swapping the heads out with the 06 spec v or if it'll work the 07+ spec v. apparently the 02 heads aren't that great from what I've read up on in the jwt Nissan build thread. Apparently the late model 06 is a much better motor all together. so just trying to figure out what i should do. a lot of money already spent. starting to run low on funds for this project and i know there's a lot more to go. Thank you for any advice in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.