B15 Sentra Forum banner

DashZ 2004-2006 Sentra Halo Projector Headlights available Now!~

19K views 85 replies 24 participants last post by  B15-Bomber 
#1 · (Edited)
I got so many members PM me about when the 04-06 Nissan Sentra Halo Projector headlights would be available, and I am so glad to tell everyone that they are finally here~ they come with chrome and black housing, but this batch doesn't come a lot, so if you are interested, please get them asap. In order to compensate to everyone who support Dashzracing and waiting for our projector headlights for 04-06 Sentra, when you purchase these headlights, you can apply the coupon code " b15sentra " in order to save $30.00
We also want to encourage customer who can take some quality pictures and email them back to us and allow us to post them on our Dashz blog. For everyone who can participate, we will rebate additional $20.
If you have any question, please feel free to PM me or email me at wilson@dashzracing.com

***Members who purchase with Discount:
1. beaugauvreau - paid by PP
2. nissentra67 -paid
3. sedale - paid by CC
4. MedTech - black headlights with 6000K H3 & H1 HID - paid by PP

04-06 Nissan Sentra Halo Projector Headlights - Black

04-06 Nissan Sentra Halo Projector Headlights - Chrome

More info about these headlights:
-Have Chrome housing and black housing available
-Light bulb size: H3 for low beam & H1 for high beam
-Compatible with HID Kit & HID Kit are available at Dashz storefront

See less See more
#84 ·
Hi Everyone,

Dashzracing is doing a New Year special to everyone, if you have a facebook account, you are quality to this Giveaway contest:

Just click the banner above and like Dashzracing page, then post a reply to this picture in Facebook, then you are enrolled in this DRL LED Fog Lights contest.
Remember, you have to:
1. "Like" Dashzracing's page
2. Post a comment on that giveaway DRL LED Fog Lights Banner in Facebook

Have fun and Good Luck everyone!~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.