B15 Sentra Forum banner

Purple Rims?

16K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  Import626 
#1 ·
So after about 2 months of bronze, I got bored because havin 2 sets of bronze wheels sucks. I decided to go purple but ive always wanted a set like these purple but never came through.

But heres my 02 stockers painted purple. Pictures are kinda funny lookin cuz of the pictures taken in the dark. but ill have them on in a day or 2. Let me know what you think.The last one is the closet to the color.

Here is a picture with my bronze nismo on some bald *** 215/45/17.

Purple

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah, get some daytime pics!

One thing I love about white cars is that you can throw any color rims on them, and it will match. Lol.

It's probably ganna look a little weird on the stockers, but with a lot of spokes, and a chrome lip, it gives it a whole different look.

#13 ·
There was a silver 04 WRX floating around my school with the same color purple rims and they were 5 spoke. Definitely not my style but the rims did not look as terrible as I would have imagined. Too bad they were the guys winter wheels or I'd snag a stealth pic.

#22 ·
i wanted to have this done or lime green... saw a z with lime green wheels... look nice

#25 ·
paint the door handles, side molding, and side view mirrors purple too. Lol

#31 ·
Yea I actually like it.... I'd get a decent pair of aftermarket's in need of refinishing and do something similar to the VW....

Looks awesome though man... What paint did you use?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.