Votes: 18 3.6%
  • don't love it, mods ok

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • It can only get better from here!

Votes: 54 10.7%

Opinions of the Site

22K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  JP 
#1 ·
tell me what you think.......like it? love it? Moderators.....love them? Hate them? Let's hear it!!!!! Let's make it better than it is.

#2 ·
The site itself is amazing. I really love how you can post stuff to the site, such as the timeslips and the reviews and dyno charts...unforunately NOBODY is submitting them, or if they are, then someone isn't putting it up. With everyone talking about how their car dyno'd this/that, I see only a few dyno charts on the page. I wanna see a helluva lot more than that!

#3 ·
I would have never started modding my car if it wasn't for B15sentra.net

I just think we need a few more Mods who are looking to keep the site as clean as possible, and try to keep it from becoming a clubsi kind of board. But when the board grows by 20 members a day it's hard.

p.s. good call chimmike!

#6 ·
Site is still the best as far as nissan sentra sites go. My only illeterate ***** is spell check function/key on the reply/newpost screens. I hate missing somthing then having to go back and edit my message again. Stupid ***** I know but.......love this friggin page, can't get anything done at work ever.

Idea #2
More women......lol

#7 ·
V-Spec said:
Idea #2 More women......lol
for more women there needs to be less comments like "are there women in here" or maxx's past anal sig. most women don't share that sense of humor.

the site, chixdiggit!! it is the cleanest, best looking, most informational, etc. than any other site i've been to. i compare all sites to this one and they pale in comparison.

#11 ·
Originally posted by Yan The site: Sure, it's great, lots of info--although I really don't like how we can't delete our posts.The moderators: Most of you think you know it all...you just take the position and run away with it. Talk about a power trip.
i don't think you should be able to delete your posts. if you are stupid enough to post something in writing, then it should stay documented forever!! :D (or as long as threads stay) so maybe the next time you'll think before you post!! :D that's the fun part!!

sometimes the mods seem to have egos, but that is genetically built in to the y chromosome you men share - it is to be expected!! :D j/k however, they usually back up their points and don't delete or lock threads just b/c someone disagrees w/ them.

is yan short for yan can cook? :D - never mind - i just noticed your sig!!

#13 ·
Yan said:
The site: Sure, it's great, lots of info--although I really don't like how we can't delete our posts.

The moderators: Most of you think you know it all...you just take the position and run away with it. Talk about a power trip.

just go into the edit section and edit every character of your post AKA deleted post.

#14 ·
nat said:

sometimes the mods seem to have egos, but that is genetically built in to the y chromosome you men share - it is to be expected!! :D j/k however, they usually back up their points and don't delete or lock threads just b/c someone disagrees w/ them.
Ya the mods on another board would just lock your post or edit so you sound like a moron if you didnt agree wiht them.

#15 ·
looks good, on one hand i like the recent messages board cause it's a nice active cross section, on the other hand i find myself not going into the forums as much.

also, recently i can't get in from hotmail anymore, i get the updates at work where i use the web browser interface, i click the link, it asks me to log in when i hit reply, i do, i type my reply, and then it asks me to log in again...

didn't do that before a few weeks ago but...

if i copy paste the link it works fine, and i don't need to log in at all cause the password is stored etc...

not a big deal but it's nice to just click the link..

is that just my computer at work or is it a change on the site others are experiencing?

#16 ·
I have no problems. Cookies are all that's required. Maybe hotmail routing you here through their frames (??) is causing you problems. Why not add this site to your favorites and just bypass hotmail? I use the History usually to go back to www.b15sentra.net/forums That takes me right to where I want to go anyways!

#17 ·
tredragon said:
I have no problems. Cookies are all that's required. Maybe hotmail routing you here through their frames (??) is causing you problems. Why not add this site to your favorites and just bypass hotmail? I use the History usually to go back to www.b15sentra.net/forums That takes me right to where I want to go anyways!
well yah, that's obviously the problem, but it's a recent one, trying to figure out if it was a hotmail change of a b15sentra change...

i do have it in the favorites, but it's nice just to click the email and hop right to the thread, which i can do at home easily since hotmail is wired through outlook...

#19 · (Edited)
nat said:
my sig is unfortunately appropriate. never mind what i said about the mods being cool, b/c they aren't!! they lock threads for no apparent reason, yet they let members swear, bash, and ridicule other members - which is completely inappropriate and unacceptable.

what is going on here? moderators should moderate, EVERYTHING. they shouldn't just step in when they feel like it. and they shouldn't lock threads b/c it is easier than telling a member to shut their trap b/c what they posted was inappropriate and unacceptable OR b/c (god forgive!!) a member has a difference of opinion.

man, did i have pms that day!! sorry!!

#21 ·
I love this site just as much as the next guy.....the information is great here...
But isnt the interface/cosmetics of this site a bit outdated.....
Most boards seem to give you more options for composing messages and even ghay little icons/pics next to your name.....
But maybe thats just it.....ghay....i dont know....just a thought....

#23 ·
hey mike....i do not like the color scheme. Now if you look at clubrsx....their board is phat. Very phat.

#24 ·
ha, ha, ha!!

Spec V Tuner said:
hey mike....i do not like the color scheme. Now if you look at clubrsx....their board is phat. Very phat.
you MUST be joking!! it is almost exactly the same, except their background is in black. (and i went to the site expecting to see DIFFERENT, bright colors!!) and it is a lot harder to read.

i happen to think that this is the BEST color scheme of ANY of the boards out there. :D blue is a calming color, don't cha know? :D

GregFarz78 - most of the mods are experts in all of the forums. has there been one yet who hasn't been able to answer one of your questions?

mcampo - out dated? what are they putting in the water where you live? j/k :D

#25 ·
this site is the best

this is the best place to go if you have a sentra. you can ask any question, get lots of help, buy&sell parts, ang generally chill. keep up the great work.
i owe many thanks to the good people of the post for their help when asked!

#26 ·
it has the some of the same buttons for the forums, but I think the color scheme is alot better and i have 20/10 vision and that site doesn't bother my eyes. I just think this board could use a little spice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.