Originally Posted by SR20DE_MAN
ROFL.... I looked there in the GXE/XE fitting SE/SPEC sideskirts on portion of that page... of course it was in french, so I put it through a random translator... and this is what came out... I just had to laugh...
One wondered me to be part of my experience here, question of some to do to take advantage of other owners of Sentra xe/gxe 1.8/1.8S that would want to do it same thing.
1) Counsel: To find itself side-skirts (original) of SpecV. The reason: They are done for "fitter" on a Sentra. Several proprio of SpecV change their lateral skirts. Pass an announcement in the section "want to buy/for salts" forums of Sentra.
2) To Find a good leotard shop. "These are trained professionnals, do not try this at home!"... First, they have the equipment for repeinturer the skirts (they will not be good color!), and deuxièmement, they have the experience.
3) To Buy the pieces of fixings of Nissan (there are some for 75$). Why? They are done for that! There is 16 "pitons" male and 16 female parties (that will be inserted in the rock musicians panels), more 3 screws to the before (to withdraw the guard mud), and another piton to the back (the hole there already is!)
4) it is necessary to pierce the rock musicians panels to insert the female parties of the fixing pieces. This is there that that complicates. It is necessary the hole to be just rather big for that the female parties inserts themselves and not too big for that she hold firmly.
5) Recommendation: Find the position of the fixings under the rock musician panel in first. To do to help itself by a buddy is a good idea.
6) to find the position of the fixings on the quotation of the rock musicians panels, install the male parties in the skirts, and apply a drop of paint on the point of the fixings. Set up two or three fixings UNDER the rock musician, and mark the position of the lateral fixings. Remove the skirt.
7) done the holes, put the female party, and here, it remains only to all to set up some places.
I recommend you strongly to find you a leotard shop. This is a lot better as that!
Do not hesitate to ask questions, that will please me there to reply