Cruise Control Problem - Page 2 - Nissan Sentra Forum - B15, B16 and B17 Sentra Forums

post #16 of 18 Old 03-16-2012, 10:04 AM
ten-sec Spec
The Black Cloud

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
the cruise in these cars also functions with the brake light voltage. i treid those LED brake bulbs and my cruise stopped working. i put regular bulbs back in and it works again fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 Old 03-16-2012, 08:06 PM
BrianRitchie

Send a message via AIM to BrianRitchie
^^^ Thats some crazy sh*t, i've also read of people on here using L.E.D lights for the rear licence plate and having weird electrical issues that are seemingly unrelated. Just goes to show how sensitive the electronics in these cars are nowdays.

Hyundai master technician. Nissan enthusiast. 04 Sentra 1.8S 5 speed, 06 G35 6 speed
post #18 of 18 Old 03-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Respec_V

Smoked JDM LED tailights / cruise control problems

Yeah that just happened to me this weekend I been waiting all week for my new smoked LED tail lights I installed them and turned them on with my Halo fogs with yellow projectors and 6000k super white HID's on my 03 B15 Spec V I noticed a lag when I accelerated. I thought I put bad gas in when I went over the border this weekend at a truck crossing to pick the tail lights up. I filled up at chevron gas station located at the border but I did choose the right gas grade. I did a test drive on the highway tried my cruise control then I noticed the light was flashing when I tried to set it.. the highway cruise control test was "after I installed the tail lights" btw then I came home took off the tail lights and put the OEM lights back on it works perfect again...BTW i realize it was the tail lights because when I turned off my lights from the park position It's like I hooked up a turbo and the sweet Spec V acceleration returned... I read another forum and they said resistors or change the flasher relay to a LED compatible one which means I have to change all my outer bulbs including the 1156 amber signal light. I plan to do this anyway I just want to know if anyone did this full conversion yet? And if so where did you order them?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: