post #91 of 104 Old 06-24-2010, 03:28 PM
amcknox10
Forward and up

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by txspeccer View Post
Yes and no. A good retrospective analysis of things that you've done, etc. is important in order to make the right choices in the future. Don't wallow in guilt or shame, but don't put your head in the sand, either.
Definately. Now after those last 2 questions I can see where you guys are getting confused. Ya gotta ask the right questions. But that's what I mean by dealing with it. I learn from what I do and keep moving on. I don't really ask why, it's more like: "Ok, well that didnt work out so well, now how do I fix my current situation?" while still knowing what I previously did wrong or right. And thats where my next choice comes in... and then I get to learn from that one. and so on...

Life is a learning experience, but just because you make the right choices doesnt mean your going to end up in the right spot.

c'mon guys I know I'm terrible at explaining sh1t, always have been. But is it so hard to understand where I'm coming from??
I guess the little thing under my screen name suits me even better than I thought.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: if you f u c k with me, I'll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis, U.S. Marine Corps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 104 Old 06-24-2010, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
adc100
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Al, can you please correct the spelling in the title. Don't know why, but it bugs me every time I pull up OT, LOL.
You can't edit the the title Tex.

I need to figure out a new signature.
post #93 of 104 Old 06-24-2010, 08:29 PM
t3project
you stupid fck

Send a message via AIM to t3project Send a message via Yahoo to t3project
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcknox10 View Post
Definately. Now after those last 2 questions I can see where you guys are getting confused. Ya gotta ask the right questions. But that's what I mean by dealing with it. I learn from what I do and keep moving on. I don't really ask why, it's more like: "Ok, well that didnt work out so well, now how do I fix my current situation?" while still knowing what I previously did wrong or right. And thats where my next choice comes in... and then I get to learn from that one. and so on...

Life is a learning experience, but just because you make the right choices doesnt mean your going to end up in the right spot.

c'mon guys I know I'm terrible at explaining sh1t, always have been. But is it so hard to understand where I'm coming from??
I guess the little thing under my screen name suits me even better than I thought.
its all fairly straightforward to me. i understand you perfectly but people call me a cold heartless bastard because im that way too. lol

my philosophy is "you live, you learn. dont like it? get the fack over it!" which is basically the cliff notes of your 2 pages of typing.

Americans for English: BOYCOTT "Dora the Explorer"
post #94 of 104 Old 06-24-2010, 08:32 PM
txspeccer

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
You can't edit the the title Tex.
Really? You used to be able to. That's why I found an old thread of mine, changed the thread title to "you're suck c*ck if you post in this thread (besides the OP) and bumped the thread, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman0605 View Post
oh B15sentra Banned Me For No Reason Again And Its Ok Wit Me Because I Guess I Got To Be White In Order To Be Like And Talk Like Im White Too. u have the very lack of KNOWDELGE. So get cha mind right FOOLS...
post #95 of 104 Old 06-24-2010, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
adc100
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Really? You used to be able to. That's why I found an old thread of mine, changed the thread title to "you're suck c*ck if you post in this thread (besides the OP) and bumped the thread, LOL.
I actually went to the "Advanced Mode" and changed it. didn't work.

I'll try it again lol

post #96 of 104 Old 06-24-2010, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
adc100
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk

(Thread Starter)
If I go back to the first post..the title is changed but it doesn't change the Title in the Thread Page. Try it on one of your threads.

post #97 of 104 Old 06-25-2010, 06:45 PM
SATx - spec

Back to the original topic:

If you have children make damn sure that they get ALL of the whooping cough innoculation. Once doesn't cover it. Of course the same holds true for any childhood innoculations, make sure they are complete.

There is an increase of youngsters dieing now from whooping cough which is highly contagious.
post #98 of 104 Old 06-25-2010, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
adc100
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SATx - spec View Post
If you have children make damn sure that they get ALL of the whooping cough innoculation. .
I had Whooping Cough when I was little..it's not so bad. Actually it was bad. But I caught everything down the line so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I just remember coughing a lot. I suppose my parents had the Doc visit.

The only vaccination I got was Smallpox. When I was like 9 I got the Salk and then later got the Sabin. for Polio. Darwin was allowed to do his magic back then. I can't believe I didn't get Polio.

post #99 of 104 Old 06-25-2010, 10:03 PM
JP
Infamous

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Garage
Send a message via AIM to JP
what do you want the title to read.
post #100 of 104 Old 10-20-2010, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
adc100
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk

(Thread Starter)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_graco_stroller_recall

"The Consumer Product Safety Commission, which announced the recall Wednesday, said the four infants became trapped inside the strollers and were strangled. "

' CPSC says if babies aren't strapped into the strollers properly, they can slide through the opening between the stroller tray and bottom of the seat - where they can get stuck and be strangled."

Jeezus...No wonder there are 100 million peeps in the U.S. that depend on the government to survive.

This is the Stroller that I had when I was a kid...Also my kids managed to survive it.

post #101 of 104 Old 10-20-2010, 12:38 PM
truraza

They need to place a large label on these things that reads, "Dear inattentive parent, PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR CHILD AT ALL TIMES."

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.' - Ronald Reagan
I will keep my guns, ammo and money. You can keep your change.
post #102 of 104 Old 10-20-2010, 12:42 PM
MJ2001SE
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

I have that recalled graco stroller....my son was in that thing a lot and he is now 4 and still alive. I let my sister use it for her son and he is still alive.
post #103 of 104 Old 10-20-2010, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
adc100
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ2001SE View Post
I have that recalled graco stroller....my son was in that thing a lot and he is now 4 and still alive. I let my sister use it for her son and he is still alive.
I wonder if Litigation Lawyers will ever run out of BS things to Sue over?? I doubt it.

post #104 of 104 Old 10-20-2010, 01:10 PM
amcknox10
Forward and up

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
I wonder if Litigation Lawyers will ever run out of BS things to Sue over?? I doubt it.
Run out?? Seems to me the more our society moves forward(if that's what you want to call it) the more BS things they have to sue over. Their wallets will get thicker and thicker each year is my guess.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: if you f u c k with me, I'll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis, U.S. Marine Corps.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: