B15 Sentra Forum banner

Idle Relearn With Instrustion And Video

76K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  N-VCT 
#1 ·
hey guys, i just got done doing the idle relearn and if your like me and need more help then just reading on how to do it here is a video for you guys...i tried doing it just reading it and couldnt so i found a video that helped me alot... heres some stuff that u guys can use to make things easier..

NOTE THESE ARE NOT MY DOINGS...I JUST GATHERED THEM TOGETHER TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU GUYS...

See less See more
1 3
Reactions: catsarenttacos_1525
#2 ·
Nice contribution! That stuff has been scattered about for some time now.

#3 ·
yeah i'd thought i'd make it easier for guys like me...can't do it without seeing it...lol....
i hope im not the only one...

#8 ·
I seem to recall some peeps having a "rev hang" issue after the crappy Nissan bandaid/service for the CrankPositionSensor. Have you had that work done by Nissan, perchance?

#5 ·
Nice find on that video.

I love how they said 2.4L engine and I was like WTF, when did Nissan make a 2.4 in America? and then a 2:33 we find out how big of a fail the narrator is. Lol

#7 ·
Yeah, you're right. But in a 2004 Altima, I wasn't expecting that. Lol.

#13 ·
it should man...mine was hanging and jumping from 1500 to 2000....now its at a perfect idle around 850/900....im still throwing codes from my maf though

#12 ·
hey guys, i just got done doing the idle relearn and if your like me and need more help then just reading on how to do it here is a video for you guys...i tried doing it just reading it and couldnt so i found a video that helped me alot... heres some stuff that u guys can use to make things easier..

NOTE THESE ARE NOT MY DOINGS...I JUST GATHERED THEM TOGETHER TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU GUYS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M62kkenI_Ro

I thought this looked familiar. Glad you gathered all the info and put it into one post. Good job man!

#37 ·
So just an FYI to this post, Nissan used different procedures for different model years (MY).

IF you have a cable driven throttle wire present in the engine bay the first two procedures dont apply, and the idle relearn is different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.