B15 Sentra Forum banner

Adjusting Headlights

24K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  skatingdisaster 
#1 ·
anyone know how to adjust the headlights?

i went to the dealer and the guy lowered it a little but its still a bit too high. i have a new 5000k HID xentec kit installed and its makin drivers flash me like crazy.

is it that black screw you turn? i tried and its like rock hard and not turning. :confused:

#2 ·
it's the tab on top of the headlights, mine is white. It takes a 8mm cup if you turn it to the outside it lowers it, towards the inside it makes it go higher.

It needs to be done on a flat surface, either your garage or drive way and from about 20'. You can see use blue tape or masking tape to mark your starting point and then start making your adjustments.

Drive around to make sure they are not too low and that you are still able to light up the road ahead of you. This adjustment just takes a few minutes to do.

Hope this helps.,

#3 ·
SportE-B15 said:
it's the tab on top of the headlights, mine is white. It takes a 8mm cup if you turn it to the outside it lowers it, towards the inside it makes it go higher.

It needs to be done on a flat surface, either your garage or drive way and from about 20'. You can see use blue tape or masking tape to mark your starting point and then start making your adjustments.

Drive around to make sure they are not too low and that you are still able to light up the road ahead of you. This adjustment just takes a few minutes to do.

Hope this helps.,
thanks! do you think you can post a pic? that would help alot. :eek:

#7 ·
oh btw, im planning to get eyelids for headlights. will they help? my headlights now are still a bit high (i think after the frame machine job was done, my headlights are sitting a bit higher) if they do, where can i get some? thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.