B15 Sentra Forum banner

Fuse diagram

27K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  civiceater 
#1 ·
Ive tried searching for it and no luck anywhere. I am looking for the diagram for the fuse box under the hood. I have searched here and google and no luck. I keep blowing a 25a fuse and it makes the car stall when i try to accelarate. To top it off there is no code that is being thrown due to it either. Anyone else have this problem?

#5 ·
Take a pic of where the fuse is at. Also I looked into my FSM fuse block and I can't seem to find a 25a fuse. You sure you're supposed to have a 25a in there? I'll check my car tomorrow to make sure.

#7 ·
Dude can you post a pic say from the FSM which fuse you're blowing so I can match it. I looked at my fuses right next to the battery and I can't find a 25a fuse there. The biggest micro fuse there is a 20a, then it goes to the FL type and the 120a battery/alternator one.

#13 ·
Dude how did you end up with a 25amp fuse there? The FSM for 04 says that should only be a 10amp? If you check the FSM PG-55. The fuse diagram/amp is there. And if I'm looking at the picture right, that should be fuse#36. Then scroll up to PG-3 and it shows fuse#36 is what JPK mentioned and showed 10amps.

The only explaination I can think of is that somebody messed your car up and put a 25a there and everytime you're accelerating you're shorting something out. And since the 25a has been there for a while I'm assuming damage to those circuits it's protecting has been done. If you're lucky and nothing is burned, try swapping it out with a 10a and drive it like you would normally or try to blow that fuse. If it blows you got a short somewhere, if not and you're ok then you got lucky.

#18 ·
yeah i wish they would put the damn thing under the lid of the fuse box but that would have been to much to ask from nissan. I tried the 10a fuse, and although it didnt burn the fuse out i am still having the problem and cannot figure it out. Could the downstream cat going bad cause this? seems like the engine is "choking" when i try to accelerate at a normal pace, but if i drive like grandma it doesnt do it. But there is no check engine light so I dont know were to look to fix it.

#19 ·
The pipe might be clogged. Like a banana on the tailpipe thing. If you can take the pipe out and try driving it around that may be your problem. I'm thinking the ECM might've gone haywire when you had the 25a fuse there and the ECM dropped a whole lot of fuel and basically killed the cat, but it should've turned your SES light on, unless you're using a fouler on your O2 sensor after tha cat.

Tell me what your setup on your header.

#20 ·
That may be what it is. I have a spacer on the downstream cat that has prevented the ses light to come on, and i have a feeling that may be the cause is that the cat is f'ed. I planned on getting a magnaflow high flow cat, but the only thing i find through them is the precat manifold that they wanna charge 1500 bucks for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.