B15 Sentra Forum banner

CD Player problem..

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  cancer1 
#1 ·
When I try to eject the CD from the CD player it makes clicking noises "click click click clikc click" then it doesnt eject...I can play the CD but I cannot remove that one nor can I put another one in...

WTF? I am assumming the drive in and out thing is broken?

#5 ·
nah it was hot too...There is no label on it, but it is a burned CD..

The dealer better not give me crap for the CD right? even though its a burned CD...

Err I would avoid doing anything to it so they still hold up to my warranty..??

#7 ·
I've got an SE with the 100watt **** system and it happened to me too, used the CD Player for 7 hours with mostly burned CD's and as I ejected it it got stuck. Had to travel the rest of the 3 hours home in silence more or less, well I did have the droning sound of my exhaust. But yeah, take it to the dealership, it might take a while but they should fix it. Still have to take mine.

#8 ·
pugnex said:
Where do you live, is it cold out? My aftermarket deck wouldn't eject one day until the car warmed up.
I had this same problem too one day, worked fine once it warmed up.

jeff5speed said:
I've got an SE with the 100watt **** system and it happened to me too, used the CD Player for 7 hours with mostly burned CD's and as I ejected it it got stuck. Had to travel the rest of the 3 hours home in silence more or less, well I did have the droning sound of my exhaust. But yeah, take it to the dealership, it might take a while but they should fix it. Still have to take mine.
uhh never heard of the radio?

#10 ·
Replace the factory head unit with aftermarket. You will be MUCH MUCH happier. I replaced my factory unit after day 3 because it skipped like hell, and it hated my CD-Rs. I love my pioneer deck, and it doesn't skip unless you hit a pothole bad enough to kill a tire (damn that pothole)

#13 ·
Just grab an aftermarket HU from a pawn shop, or a buddy who has one lying around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.