B15 Sentra Forum banner

Heater Control Bulb Number???

25K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  vectorczar 
#1 ·
The bulb for the HVAC panel (where you can switch it to floor and whatnot) burnt out. Anybody know the bulb number?? Also, can you get different colours that will still fit?

#2 ·
haha i asked this a few weeks ago and was told to just custom wire leds in there, i would love to know the bulb number as well. i wanna say they are #74 bulbs but im not sure, i have not felt like tearing into the dash in the cold lol.

#6 ·
quick search and you woulda found them here somewhere...lol
http://autolumination.com/74.htm
type b i think, i got 2 extra white ones soemwhere but they're short neo's

#13 · (Edited)
Procuring theses bulbs from Nissan proved so frustrating! To wit: 2005 Sentra 1.8S (w/AC). When going to order the bulbs and providing VIN to parts person, the computer said Nissan part 27545-4Z400 (about $29). When part came in- all there was in the package was *one* bulb (longer one). Are you kidding me?

Called Courtesy Nissan (referenced above) and told him my dilemma. He also asked for the VIN and verified that the 4Z400 was called for. When I explained to him that, A: 4Z400 only supplied one bulb and B: the listing on their site that was (in my opinion) most appropriate for my son's car < http://tinyurl.com/B15light > was the set pictured in upper right corner (Courtesy internal stock number 27545-B15U003) which was exactly what I removed from my son's car.

He said that if what was pictured looked like what I removed, I should order with confidence. I did and they worked. NOTE- the bulbs came with a blue silicone 'cap' on them- I just removed it and revealed a clear bulb for more light. I got the true Nissan part number, and it is: 27545-6Z560. Three bulbs w/bases (2 long and one short).

NOTE: the set on the lower left (without a picture) [Courtesy internal stock number 27545-B15U002] is a **single bulb only** and that is Nissan part number 27545-4Z400.

Synopsis: Nissan parts computer shows wrong part for this car. 27545-6Z560 *is* appropriate and contains all the correct bulbs and bases (2 long/1 short).

Hope this helps. YMMV

czar

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.