B15 Sentra Forum banner

Parts for sale.

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Hollywoodser 
#1 · (Edited)
It has been awhile since i have been on the forums and sold my spec v a while ago.

Found a bunch of parts in my garage and workshop that i purchased and never used. Not really looking to get rich on them just mainly want them out of the way.

I will be adding more to this as soon as i catalog everything i have.

But wanted to see if there is any interest in the items i know i have

Magnaflow muffler 15764 muffler only not the full cat back tubing.
I had actually purchased this brand new, and then swapped out the muffler with a slightly deeper tone for my setup.

http://www.makotoautotrends.com/images/MAG-15764.JPG

B15 turbo kit with turbonetics downpipe and turbonetics turbo ( cannot confirm status of the turbo as i purchased both of those items from another forum member and never had a chance to install)

Turbo kit is unused i received it in a trade from the original owner of my specv.
He said it was an early godspeed kit but i cannot confirm this.

Apexi Neo AFC4 UN06 purchased this from another member. havent used or hooked up since he uninstalled.

Make an offer im not going to put a price because i am not sure of what the going rate on this stuff is. sooo yea.. make an offer keep in mind shipping may be a pain due to weight but ill ship it at the lowest cost i can.

all of this is in clarksville, tn

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.