B15 Sentra Forum banner

So CAL alignment shops?

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  pio!pio! 
#1 ·
Anyone from the area know of any good alignment shops that can adjust my camber or most likely my toe. bc my steering wheel is a little to the left to go straight since i lowered my car..

I need a shop that can do alignment for lowered cars.. anybody know of any ??
please lend some recommendations

#2 ·
http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=20484636 <-- West End Alignment in Gardena.

^ This guy's so damn good, that you have to make an appointment to get your car aligned. His name is Darrin. He's basically a God when it come to stuff like this. He does stuff for racing teams & whatnot. I think his shop is the only one on the west coast that does beam bending for the B14 & B15 cars. Yup. Do a google search & you'll see what I mean. (^_^ )

#4 ·
^ Trust me. He's worth it. About $40 to $50 per axle ($80 to $100) depending on the car. He does everything manually. Just search the internet & see what feedback you get. To give you an idea, people drive in from as far as San Diego & San Fransisco just to get an alignment done by Darrin. Racing teams trust their cars to him. He'll have cars that cost in the neighborhood of 6 figures sitting at this shop, waiting to be aligned.

( ^_^)

#8 ·
aaztc3..where do u live?..Whoever is in LA or near by (like 45min away) .. I can guarantee West End will do a awesome job. I lived in OC at the time and realy its not that bad of a drive... 91W all the way till the fwy ends.. and u hit theyre street.make a left and its right there on the left... and he does it the best way, the ol' school way. His prices are reasonable as well. 45buck i think for the front alignment(i choice custom settings for mine).. I did the rear beam as well. If i remember correctly it was like 170-175 for everything.. But that cause the rear was like 120-130 bucks..

#9 ·
specvspeedfreak said:
aaztc3..where do u live?..Whoever is in LA or near by (like 45min away) .. I can guarantee West End will do a awesome job. I lived in OC at the time and realy its not that bad of a drive... 91W all the way till the fwy ends.. and u hit theyre street.make a left and its right there on the left... and he does it the best way, the ol' school way. His prices are reasonable as well. 45buck i think for the front alignment(i choice custom settings for mine).. I did the rear beam as well. If i remember correctly it was like 170-175 for everything.. But that cause the rear was like 120-130 bucks..
Hey wats up ocean. Is that ur friend that you referred to me about that has a shop a while back? ya i still live in the OC What do you mean he does it the old school way? Bending u mean? And what did he do with the rear beam??

Anyway let me know.. i might have to do all then
Thanks guys

#10 ·
he doesnt put it on the computer like 99% of the alignment shops out there<ol' school way. he does that for the front and rear beam.. for the rear he chains the beam and bends it..You can find details in one the older issues of nissanperformancemag.com ..i never had a problem..if u know what your doing youll get that rear roatating preety good..and if u dont know what the hell your doing youll get it rotate even more.lol..

#11 ·
yes I agree as well if want your alignment done right its worth going to west end. discount tire??? lol that is a good one. simply put you can go to discount tire good year whatever they'll just put it to stock specs or even those mom and pops shops that will do practically anything you tell them to as long as they get paid go for it. but if your really want it done right west end is the one and only.

ONE.

#12 ·
I need to get my coilovers cornerweighted, rear beam bended, & everything aligned soon! ( *o*)

Good thing that West End is like a jump, skip, & hop away from my house. Hopefully he's not booked until the end of the world. Hahahaha! Sometimes he can squeeze someone into his busy schedule.

#13 ·
i'm just wondering but does that guy only do alignment? would he also do corner weighting or anything? cause i got my ksports, and i want to have it corner weighted and have all the pre-loads set to get me the most balanced setup once i go autox/track.

and does the corner weighting get affected if i get different rims and such?

#14 ·
There's a reason people drive from long distances, racing teams have him work on their cars, canyon junkies go to him, autocross junkies go to him, people fly their cars in to him, exotic cars sit at his shop, & why you have to make an appointment & wait about 2 weeks before he even touches your car. Not only does Darrin specialize in wheel alignment, but he also specializes in anything related to the entire suspension of the car!! He's very honest, insanely cheap, & his work is extraordinarily good!

Yeap. I'm going to put it as simple as this:

If you take it somewhere else, you're screwed. \( 'o')/!!!

P.S. Cornerweighting takes about 3 hours, so bring a good book or a handheld gaming unit or something to do!

#15 ·
Scratch705 said:
i'm just wondering but does that guy only do alignment? would he also do corner weighting or anything? cause i got my ksports, and i want to have it corner weighted and have all the pre-loads set to get me the most balanced setup once i go autox/track.

and does the corner weighting get affected if i get different rims and such?
yeah he does corner weighting and stuff also
he also does suspension installs..bushing installs..etc etc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.