B15 Sentra Forum banner

Welcome!

93K views 411 replies 388 participants last post by  Stardusts 
#1 ·
Welcome all new members! As sites come and go, this one remains. Welcome aboard! Feel free to introduce yourself here, and tell your friends about the site!

Nadeem

#4 ·
Noob to Site

Hi guys! some of you may know me by Darkness from the late MSV forum, my first name is Terence and i own a 2003 Nissan Sentra Specv Turbocharged with a WTR turbokit! ive been around the forum for years and feel free to email or ask questions. thanks!

#6 ·
Hows it going, just signed up but I have been lurking for a while now. Site seems very informative and respectful, happy to be here. I have a 03 Black Spec V with a 6 month old Engine, thanks Nissan. I may not say / ask much but I'm here, if there is anyone in the Victoria BC area please send me a message.

#11 ·
hello all im new to this site. I drive an 02 Spec-v its got rims and a CAI, thats it for now would like to do more over the winter so im on here to get advice and tips from other Spec-v drivers thx.

#13 ·
New to site

Hello to all, I am new to the site. I will post some pics of my car, I have a 2003 Sentra Spec V, with the AEM Cold Air Intake, Nismo Exhaust, Nismo Suspension, Alpine Head Unit, full Alpine Type R Componant Speakers(tweets, 5 1/4 and 6x9) 1 Type R 10" dual voice coil sub.
When I bought the car, I was a member of MSV, so I had a sticker made(dumb idea)

#185 ·
Hello to all, I am new to the site. I will post some pics of my car, I have a 2003 Sentra Spec V, with the AEM Cold Air Intake, Nismo Exhaust, Nismo Suspension, Alpine Head Unit, full Alpine Type R Componant Speakers(tweets, 5 1/4 and 6x9) 1 Type R 10" dual voice coil sub.
When I bought the car, I was a member of MSV, so I had a sticker made(dumb idea)
hey what up the names Ray i don't have a b15 I have a 91 B13 sr20 aem cold air intake 4 to 1 headers and some lowering springs jus thought i'd join cuz a couple of my friends are on here... peace...

#18 ·
Hello from Puerto Rico just joining in. Own an 03 spec v AEM CAI, HEADER, 2.5 CUSTOM EXHAUST, THERMOSHIELD INTAKE GASKET, PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS, SHORT SHIFTER for now. Hitting the drag strip today with a brand new MAF OEM SENSOR TO SEE if I could get it going.... Hope to be full part member of this site wish you all best of luck with you're B15s.

#21 ·
First Post

Hey everyone! My name is Matt aka thatotherguy (somebody already had thatoneguy so I had to settle for this username). I dont own a Sentra myself but my cousin loves b13's and owned a b14. I actually joined this sight because my brother in law who is now almost 15 asked me for help with modifying a b15 2002 GXE so here I am! I'm not new to forums so I'll try to follow all the rules and hopefully I can be somewhat of a contributor to this site! :D

#22 ·
Just recently bought an 02 spec v after someone decided to run a stop sign in front of me... t-bones suck. anyways i got the car @ 98k miles and it runs very nice, the interior is pristine but the car has hail damage that makes me want to cry... needless to say i got the car @ 1/2 the nada/kbb price so im not complaining... just gonna have to do a lot of body work to get the car back to lookin great ^^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.